Wednesday, April 22, 2009

From Pieces to Weight

i dont need nobody's comments or opions on how should i live my life. Ask me do i care what you say or think cause i give's to fucks. i do what i want. Cause i'ma HotBoy on the lose, Living the Luxurious/Lavish Life, sipping on some CranBerry juice. im just me with no strings attacted. FeelMee g. & yeah i do talk trash, im just a young Lion just trynna eat my Meat. g. i roll's with the Baddest, and stay's the Baddest.
And when you see me most like'ly im with a Bitch, But just cause im with a bitch doesnt mean , that's my Bitch. ha im Solo. im Laught'ing at you bitch/Nicca's cause you guys are some comedian's. You may excuse me, while i make my way up to Reality Bby. im hotter then Electricity in a wire. im'a Gangsta why do you think i be twisten my finger's. LOc.
-Sing'ed Jay Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment