Thursday, April 23, 2009

idk about her being an Bf "Confused"

Ohkay it seems hella funny, Ever since you got a nicca on you sholder , you wanna act'ed all differnt and funny. And i swear you said ima put no nicca before you well wmp that what it seems like your doing. im wonderin are you a Fake person or what. Cause man my thoughts are going in 360's. Anit coo.

And last time i checkd you said FUCK the nigga, But your sure are loving him if your puttn your "BOyfriend" Before and "Bestfriend" Woww im not coo with that, your my so called "Bestfriend". ha idk i gottha think about that twice.

And one thing i hate when you also do is go to other ppl and ask is "James" Mad at me. How about you come to me and ask me. Cause that shit really irates me. it seems like you anit got the BALLS to come up to me and ask me.

Also you have been askn , Have you guys seen James.? And they be like no. i then you say i think he's mad at me. Well for your fyi im not, i just have money to go out to eat at lunch i dont wanna eat no Cafitra Food.

And ha im pretty sure she no who im talkn to.

i have no problem with you, But now i just allways gottha seconde guess/Thought myself about. im confused about you.

And i think i cant be your bestfriend maybe friends, But best Nahh.

Cant even do it, and anit gonna try. so Friends we are. :]

i have hella shit on my chest to say, about you and ima pull you aside sooner or later, cause this shit anit coo.


& no im not mad at im'a keep it 100 & FUNKY.


Just rember
Friends come and go like Seaons.
"Fall-winter-spring-summer"

i bet you think this about you.? DOnt you.


-Jay Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment