Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Past- Present- Future

Past
i used to be in all the Lil he said she said Drama, i used to get into fights, hanging around the wrong type of people/ the enviorment. Doing bad in school, and all that Bad stuff Kids Shouldn't do that i was doing so i thought to myself i need a change. . .
Present
i am a changed Teenager, I'm trynna to succeed in Life, I'm stay'n outta the drama, making wise choice's choosing my friends more wisely thank god lol, rite about now in life I'm very interested in [Fashion-Photography-Art-School-]Fashion Have this thing for fashion everyday is a fashion show, the world is the run way lol, so why not walk on it with Fashion, Fashion Rules the world, People now day's call Fashion Swag . There Making the word Fashion look Horrible, Can somebody please tell me what Swag is? "and your Opions aren't Needed" But anyways back to Fashion i Love it, i Live it , and i wear it Just remember Fashion rules the Nation Photograhy Omg this is what i want to go to school for, if you can't tell i love taken picture's. It's Like when you take pictures your expressing how your feeling to me, with out no photograhy there really anit no me. Photography brings out the blond / lovely side of me ., it make me Express myself, Art Draw'n art kinda has to do with Photography, By drawn / taken a picture Brings out a differnt side of yourself, when you see a modern picture that's art, when you see Graffiti that art, when you just drawn anything it's art, the Deffation of art is Creation / things that's On your mind.School With out no Education there anit no me/ anybody , you have to have education to make it in life , with out no education there anit no you/ me, Education rules the Nation, School my number one Priority,
Future
My Future i want it to be Like Sean P-diddy Cone's . i wanna rule the World i wanna make big business, i wanna succeed seed in Life , im am so Determined to get what i want in life and nobody anit gonna stop me, i wanna own my fashion company maybe , i just wanna live my life up when i get older . Like Nas said "if i ruled the world"...


im something in the Making Best Belive that. Thats My Word & ima Live on it. Dont Belive me thin Lick my Middle Finger. ima Suceed With my Ten Toes Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment